Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Are you there?

Hello friends!
Whew, that sure was a big hiatus wasn't it? A LOT has happened, so I'll try my best to catch you up! Makayla is now 8 and about to start 3rd grade. Um...yeah. Jackson is 4 and going into Pre-K! We bought a house out in Katy and absolutely love it! My brother and his wife Jen moved into our old house and did some major renovations and it looks awesome! Oh, and they had a baby boy in January of 2013, making me a first time Aunt!!! He is so precious and we just love him to death! He is now 18 months! I still work at Second on Sunday mornings and got a new job as a newborn photographer 8 months ago. I absolutely LOVE it! I'm at the hospital and get to see these precious little newborns and get to take beautiful photos for their family! I also have my own photography business, SMG Photography, that I started almost 2 years ago. We also got 2 sweet puppies (not really puppies anymore), Julie and Frodo! Don't worry, I'll post lots of pics! Well, that's ask I can think of right now, but I'm excited to get back into blogging! See you all soon!

No comments: